Selasa, 04 Mei 2010

my CV


To Dear, HR Manager In Place
Sincerely, My signature below: Name: Fina Agustianti Place, date of birth: Bekasi, August 10, 1987 Last education: D3 Management Along with this, I intend to apply for jobs in companies that Mr / Mrs lead. I am an active student who was waiting for eight semesters bachelor trial Gunadarma University Faculty of Economics Department of Management with a GPA of 2.94.
 
I have experience in working and I include people active in several organizations. I am willing to work under pressure both in team or individually. I am happy to learn and able to adapt to the environment. I strongly hope that if Mr / Mrs willing to take time to interview with me so that I can explain further consideration of my ability.
For the attention I thank you
                                                                                                                                 
Yours sincerely
Fina Agustianti FINA AGUSTIANTI Jl. Lt. Gen. Sarbini bamboo base Rt 04 / 01 number 35 Kel. Marga Jaya district. South Bekasi 17 141 No. Hp 089.900.430.98
• Education:  New Mutiara Bekasi SMU  S1 - Management (in progress)
• Experience of Organization:  High School: Student Council (sports field)  Lectures: ROHIS (members)  Ling. Place of residence: Youth (PR)
• Internship Experience  PT Boga SARI, PT Sec. People development. Job description: to help personnel managers to filter incoming and cover letter create archives for later as a material in the personnel report.  Muamalat BANK INDONESIA Sec. Support. Job description: compile and prepare data - data customers as well as checking completeness - completeness of the customer file. Bag.Shar-E. Job description: make a new application of customer data with existing systems. • Work Experience  PRIMA Mulya Sec. SPG. Description of work: selling the product being offered, attract loyal customers to always use brand clothing Gallop as a customer.

1 komentar:

  1. What to make money from sports betting? - Work
    Learn about the basics of sports betting, 바카라 사이트 including 1xbet korean odds, point spreads, moneylines, totals, In the Moneyline, the bettor bets on the point หารายได้เสริม spread

    BalasHapus